Stripwound hoses with interlocked or corrugated profiles are characterised by their resistance to higher tensile and transverse loads. Our range of Stripwound hoses are designed to optimise leakage and provide users in the commercial vehicle sector with an economic solution. These products are frequently used in exhaust gas systems in light and heavy trucks, buses, construction machines and fork lifts.
- Absorption of movements in axial, lateral, and angular directions
- Resistant to a certain degree of torsion
- Compensation of larger displacements
- Small external diameter relative to inner diameter
- Dependant on design and specification certain products may be installed in pre bent condition